Updatable Dynasets

From: "Lakshmi Anand K(dot)" <lakshmianand(at)vsnl(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Updatable Dynasets
Date: 1999-11-01 01:57:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Am using VB5 to connect to postgres. The Dynasets are readonly and not
updatable whatever I do. (No readonly set in the odbc driver and priv. ok etc).
I was reading the MySql ODBC driver FAQ and it suggested having a timestamp
field / primary key for access and VB to work properly. Does it apply to
postgres too?
Please help.
Lakshmi Anand K.
MSPV Group, Pavoorchatram