Elections update: timeline and details

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Elections update: timeline and details
Date: 2010-03-25 16:35:06
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello!

Time for an update on the elections for PostgreSQL Europe. As has been
posted earlier, we decided on the process for elections earlier this
year, the details can be found at
http://www.postgresql.eu/about/elections/.

The timeline for this years elections have now been decided, which is:

April 19-May 2: Open for nominations
May 9th: Release list of candidates
May 10-23: Voting

This also means that only those who are registered and paid members
before April 10th are entitled to vote in the elections.

This year, Andreas Scherbaum and Gabriele Bartolini will step down
from their posts, and make them available for reelection. They will
most likely be standing for re-election, which will be announced in
the normal nomination period.

Other than these two positions, we will be voting in a third person to
the board, making for a total of 5 members.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/