Becoming PostgreSQL Europe non-profit member... IS EASY :-)

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL EU General <pgsql-eu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Becoming PostgreSQL Europe non-profit member... IS EASY :-)
Date: 2010-03-22 17:18:25
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi all!

You still have time to become a PostgreSQL Europe non-profit
association. But be quick now if you want to take part to next month's
decisions !

It's easy as 1 and 2:

1* having a PostgreSQL community login: if don't have it already,
go immediately to

http://www.postgresql.org/community/signup

and do what's necessary... Then:

2* log on PostgreSQL.eu (http://www.postgresql.eu/) and/or click on
the last tab of the meny : "Your membership" :

https://www.postgresql.eu/accounts/login/?next=/membership/

The fee is only 10 euros for two years. You can pay online (paypal or
any card).

It will allow you to take part to the votes there will be in some few
weeks.

You still have like 1 or 2 week to become member. So do it *now* if you
want to take part to the votes, and this way, take part to discussions
and big decisions that there will be soon !

Cheers!

NB :
* by "Europe", our association includes Turkey and all of Russia.
* more info on Magnus'Blog, our President, there:
http://blog.hagander.net/plugin/tag/pgeu

--
Jean-Paul Argudo
www.PostgreSQLFr.org