Re: BUG #5019: Nao funciona

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Eduardo <eduardo(at)vip10(dot)com(dot)br>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5019: Nao funciona
Date: 2009-08-28 08:47:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 05:03, Alvaro Herrera<alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
> Robert Haas escribió:

>> > It lives in another list server:
>>
>> Should there be a pointer on http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/ ?
>
> It would be good, but currently that list comes from a database that
> cannot handle external lists.  Since that database also powers the
> search engine, I am very afraid to touch it ... particularly since it
> broke something on the site merely because I added a column on a table
> there.

Yeah, there's some issues wrt how it's distributed to the different
servers. I *think* I fixed it so it wouldn't break from a simple
addition last time, but I can do the addition this time as well so I
can verify right away if it worked.

A simple field saying "isexternal" for the list, is that what we're
looking for? Or do we need something more?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/