Re: COPY using Hibernate

From: Vaibhav Patil <infovaibhav(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: COPY using Hibernate
Date: 2010-01-18 10:07:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks Craig,
The way of invoking methods on the underlying connection using reflection provided by C3P0 API worked for me.
Here is the piece of code I wrote -
C3P0ProxyConnection con = (C3P0ProxyConnection)session.connection();
Method m = BaseConnection.class.getMethod("getCopyAPI", new Class[]{});
Object[] arg = new Object[] {};
CopyManager manager = (CopyManager) con.rawConnectionOperation(m, C3P0ProxyConnection.RAW_CONNECTION, arg);
I can use this instance of CopyManager for further copy operation.

-- Vaibhav Patil.