Re: 8.3 build 605 downloads broken?

From: Brad Milne <mail_4brad(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.3 build 605 downloads broken?
Date: 2010-01-18 10:06:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks guys

Turns out the download was a browser cache issue - the first one failed
and therefore so did subsequent ones.

As for the source, I read the README which didn't mention to expect
missing classes (which I see are built by ant, now that I dig into the
build file). Maybe a comment re this should go in the README?

Sorry for the false alarm and thanks for the speedy replies
Brad