Re: dsa_allocate() faliure

From: Fabio Isabettini <fisabettini(at)voipfuture(dot)com>
To: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dsa_allocate() faliure
Date: 2019-01-30 09:53:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-performance

Hi Thomas,
it is a Production system and we don’t have permanent access to it.
Also to have an auto_explain feature always on, is not an option in production.
I will ask the customer to give us notice asap the error present itself to connect immediately and try to get a query plan.

Regards

Fabio Isabettini
www.voipfuture.com