2022-05-12 release announcement draft

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 2022-05-12 release announcement draft
Date: 2022-05-08 20:51:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Please see attached draft for the 2022-05-12 release announcement.

One change: while normally we start the EOL notices for
$NEXT_VERSION_EOL ~6 months from $EOL_DATE, I moved the EOL section up
to be closer to the top of the announcement. This comes from feedback
around ensuring we're giving users enough notice (reminders) in advance
about the EOL.

Please provide feedback on accuracy and if there are any notable omissions.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment Content-Type Size
20220512updaterelease.md text/plain 5.1 KB