Re: Sourceforge PG release

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sourceforge PG release
Date: 2009-07-05 14:19:26
Lists: pgsql-www

Thats what we already have essentially. We just had an issue with one
minor item which got overlooked.

Fwiw, i think having an sf.net project is a *bad* idea anyway. It's
confusing for people who find that project and don't realise it's not
actually used for anything. It seems a strange thing to maintain
anyway - it's not exactly likely to attract new users.