Re: archives.postgresql.org change

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: archives.postgresql.org change
Date: 2008-02-25 10:41:20
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 2:19 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> >> Good question -- I didn't.
> >
> > Ok, it seems to work. I searched for "archives.postgresql.org change"
> > and this thread shows up.
> >

> A note on the svn, the files are now in the autobackup system so they
> are now in svn for community as well.

Config files you mean? There shouldn't be any content type stuff in
auto-backup, as that should work the other way round as people test
changes in sandboxes and then commit them to SVN, from where the
production site can check them out (something we'll need to sort out
for archives).

--
Dave Page
The Oracle-compatible database company