Re: Upgrading

From: Amn Ojee Uw <amnojeeuw(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Upgrading
Date: 2023-07-31 02:22:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you Ron and Peter for taking the time to respond to my call for help.

In summery, I'd like to use PostgreSQL-15.

However, since my Debian 12 already has already PostgreSQL-15 installed,
did I inadvertently overwrote PostgreSQL-15 when I installed
PostgreSQL-12? If so, how do I remove PostgreSQL-12 and continue on with
PostgreSQL-15.

Please note that I installed using the following command

/*sudo apt-get -y install postgresql-12*/

Thanks in advance.