Re: What is exactly a schema?

From: marcelo <marcelo(dot)nicolet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What is exactly a schema?
Date: 2017-07-14 17:41:33
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm sorry. dotConnect for PostgreSql is able to set the schema at
connection time. This may be set as part of the connection string, or as
a dbconnection class' property.

i was in doubt because the version I'm using is somewhat old, but
decompiling it shows the property in place.

So, I will close this thread.

Thanks to all who answered. I acquired some new knowledge.