Installing pgtclsh

From: "Nigel Bishop" <Nigel(dot)Bishop(at)ioko(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installing pgtclsh
Date: 2003-11-25 14:05:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

I installed PG Ver 7.3.2 on Solaris 8 several months ago and this has been running fine. One of the developers has now asked that the pgtclsh interface be installed. Does this mean that I have to do a ./configure --with-tcl, then make, then install make - or is there another way to do this?

Will this create a pgtclsh.so file in the lib directory?

Tcl is installed in /usr/local/bin which is in my $PATH

Thanks for any help provided

Cheers,
Nigel