Re: Sample values for pg_stat_statements

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Vik Fearing <vik(dot)fearing(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sample values for pg_stat_statements
Date: 2018-06-21 10:28:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On 17 Apr 2018, at 17:58, Vik Fearing <vik(dot)fearing(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:

> Thanks! Attached is a patch addressing your concerns.

I happened to notice that this patch was moved from Returned with Feedback to
Needs Review after the CF closed, which means it’s now sitting open in a closed
CF. The intended flow after RWF is that the patch is resubmitted, rather than
status changed, but since it’s there now I guess we might as well move it to
the current CF to make sure it’s not overlooked (which it will be in the
current state)?

cheers ./daniel