What's the thing with Sun?

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: Listes <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: What's the thing with Sun?
Date: 2005-11-21 16:12:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all,

I was quizzed today by a journalist about what was happening with
Sun and PostgreSQL and I was stumped (at least I could tell him that
Sun was *not* buying PostgreSQL), because I hadn't read the thread
related to this (I didn't have time for such long thread). So I'm
sorry to be such a bad pupil, but could someone give me a summary of
the thing for journalists?

Thanks

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"If it's not from me, it's from Confucius" - Lao Tse