Documenting stored procedures and functions

From: Jorge Godoy <jgodoy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General ML <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Documenting stored procedures and functions
Date: 2006-09-27 03:14:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I dunno if this is the best list to ask about it, but it sounded "general"
enough to me :-) Sorry if I'm on the wrong place.

I'd like to know how you're documenting your functions and stored procedures,
including their usage, input and output types, description,
updates/versioning, etc.

I'm starting to create some internal standard to do that and it there are any
tools -- preferably multiplatform, including specially Windows and Linux -- to
help with that I'd greatly appreciate any recommendations.

Be seeing you,
--
Jorge Godoy <jgodoy(at)gmail(dot)com>