Re: minor auth code cleanup

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: minor auth code cleanup
Date: 2002-08-27 16:13:39
Lists: pgsql-patches

> OK, I added your comment improvements, where appropriate.

In the future, can you either apply, reject, or "apply with
editorializing", please? Applying some but not all of my changes means
I've got to look at diffs and find the stuff you missed or chose not
to apply...

The attached patch implements the password packet length sanity check
(using an elog(LOG) ), as well as includes a few more comment fixes.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com> || PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

Attachment Content-Type Size
auth_fixes-3.patch text/x-patch 4.6 KB