Re: mailing list archiver chewing patches

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Matteo Beccati <php(at)beccati(dot)com>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, Aidan Van Dyk <aidan(at)highrise(dot)ca>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams(at)toroid(dot)org>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Tim Bunce <Tim(dot)Bunce(at)pobox(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2010-01-18 15:19:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

> Also, I tink one of the main issues with the archives today that
> people bring up is the inability to have threads cross months. I think
> that should be fixed. Basically, get rid of the grouping by month for
> a more dynamic way to browse.

Clic a mail in a thread within more than one given month. See the Thread
index for this email. It's complete, for both the month. Example here:

http://archives.beccati.org/pgsql-hackers-history/message/191438.html
http://archives.beccati.org/pgsql-hackers-history/message/191334.html

That said, the month boundary is artificial, so maybe having a X
messages per page instead would be better?

Regards,
--
dim