Re: Examples for PREPARE/EXECUTE docs

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Examples for PREPARE/EXECUTE docs
Date: 2004-01-26 17:30:47
Lists: pgsql-patches

Gavin Sherry <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au> writes:
> Attached is a patch adding a few examples for PREPARE/EXECUTE

Patch applied, with a few fixes.

BTW, Bruce and I discussed whether it would be helpful for me to apply
any patches -- and if so, what the proper procedure for doing so
is. What we decided was that I can help out Bruce's patch application
workload (and reduce application latency) by applying a few patches on
occasion. However, I'll only apply relatively small patches that (a)
seem pretty safe and correct (b) I've reviewed myself. Any
comments/objections to this procedure are welcome.

-Neil