Re: Emit namespace in post-copy output

From: "Euler Taveira" <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>
To: Mike <miketheman(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Corey Huinker" <corey(dot)huinker(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Emit namespace in post-copy output
Date: 2021-06-25 19:56:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021, at 12:10 PM, Mike wrote:
> Awesome, thanks! Are there any other steps I should take?
No. Keep an eye on this thread. If you modify this patch, check if PostgreSQL
Patch Tester [1] reports failure. Since your patch does not modify a
considerable amount of code, it probably won't conflict with another patch. If
so, a reviewer will say so. If your patch doesn't have objections, it will
eventually be committed. BTW, your patch looks good to me.

[1] http://cfbot.cputube.org/index.html

--
Euler Taveira
EDB https://www.enterprisedb.com/