postgres service does not start after windows restart

From: Amit Sanon <amit(dot)sanon(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgres service does not start after windows restart
Date: 2005-10-18 11:16:53
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,
i recently installed postgres8.0.4 on my comp. my OS is Windows 2000. it
installed postgres database as service and made an local account on my comp.

but when i restart my windows i am unable to start the service. the service
start is set to automatic but it doesnt start automatically and when i try
to manually start it it gives an error
Could not start PostgreSQL Database Server 8.0 service on local computer
Error 1069: Service did not start due to logon failure
Kindly guide me as to how to restart this service after a windows restart
thanks and rgds
Amit Sanon