RE: [INTERFACES] Trying to find a PostgreSQL interface

From: "Mengelbier, Magnus" <Magnus(dot)Mengelbier(at)clinicaldatacare(dot)com>
To: "'Daniel Stolk'" <stolkd(at)email(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] Trying to find a PostgreSQL interface
Date: 1999-08-25 07:54:51
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello Daniel

We are also developing a web-cgi-postgresql environment. We decided to go
with Perl since it is easy to change the scripting and also because Apache
supports it with the module mod_perl. We are currently developing using the
CGI principle but as the system moves to final development, we will modify
the Perl scripts to run with mod_perl. You might also care to take a look
at C-or-java-servlets if performance is an issue and complexity is not.

Magnus
Magnus Mengelbier
Technical Consultant
Clinical Data Care
S:t Lars v. 41
SE-222 70 LUND
SWEDEN
Phone +46 46 14 22 80
Fax +46 46 13 04 90
Email magnus(dot)mengelbier(at)clinicaldatacare(dot)com
Web http://www.clinicaldatacare.com