MEETING: slide outline! and a free book!

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MEETING: slide outline! and a free book!
Date: 2006-08-10 20:51:34
Lists: pdxpug

Greetings!

I've got an outline for my slides below. Also, thanks to Josh Berkus,
I will have a copy of PostgreSQL: The comprehensive guide to building,
programming and administering PostgreSQL databases (ISBN 0-672-32756-2)
to give away at the meeting.

After the meeting, I'll post the slides, which will include references
to relevant sections of the book and whatever URLs I've found useful.

I'm primarily working with OS X, so the examples of system
configuration will be specific to OS X Tiger Server. All the concepts,
of course, apply to any OS.

---

* Installation
- requirements