Re: Updated Press Release Draft

From: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Michael Dean" <mdean(at)sourceview(dot)com>
Cc: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Anastasios Hatzis" <ahatzis(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Updated Press Release Draft
Date: 2006-09-26 07:25:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Michael,

> All this talk of "features"!! What are the benefits? 20% faster
> transactional speed, which saves about $2,335. in wasted time over a
> single month is due to super duper feature x.

I really agree that the word "benefit" can be used throughout every article
considering PostgreSQL.

I think we shoud be very very carefull with numbers like $2,335; because in
big installations that is possibly less than the daily licence fee for
bignameDB, or in other words peanuts.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa