is JIT available

From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: is JIT available
Date: 2020-07-24 22:49:19
Lists: pgsql-general

So JIT is enabled in your conf, how can you tell from within a client session whether it's actually available (PG compiled with it and compiler available)?

(In the other discussion I started, doing a dump and import of just the tables involved, onto a system where JIT was inadvertently not working for some reason, lead me down a dead end for a bit.)

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com