Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree
Date: 2023-02-12 01:32:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hmmm ... ci autoconf build is now happy, but the Windows run complains
that none of the output files match. I'm betting that this is a
Windows-newline problem, since I now see that indent.c opens both the
input and output files in default (text) mode. I'm inclined to
change it to open the output file in binary mode while leaving the
input in text, which should have the effect of stripping \r if it's
present.