Re: Where do Tcl questions go?

From: "Ian Harding" <iharding(at)destinydata(dot)com>
To: "Carlo Stonebanks" <stonec(dot)register(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where do Tcl questions go?
Date: 2006-08-01 18:49:08
Lists: pgsql-general

On 8/1/06, Carlo Stonebanks <stonec(dot)register(at)sympatico(dot)ca> wrote:

> I have been trying to figure out where to put my plTcl questions, and where
> the people most knowledgable about that topic may be – either on these mail
> lists or elsewhere.

TCL is dead. Long live TCL.

PLTCL was taken out of the core distribution, and is not in contrib.
You have to download it from here

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgtclng/download/download.php

There is documentation available as well as Win32 binaries.

This list is as good a place as any to ask!

- Ian