Re: Como ejecutar una funcion insert en plpgsql....

From: "Gregory S(dot) Williamson" <gsw(at)globexplorer(dot)com>
To: "Fernando Garcia" <cubafer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Como ejecutar una funcion insert en plpgsql....
Date: 2005-11-10 14:04:43
Lists: pgsql-sql

Fernando --

I have forwarded your message to the postgres SQL list where it started -- it is good practice to "cc" the list in general so that others can contribute / learn.

If you could provide the version of postgres you are using that might help, as there differences between 7.x and 8.x that might matter.

I am at the very end of my day and too tired to be coherent -- perhaps someone else can provide an elegant snippet of code ?

If there's no response in the next few hours I'll give it try.

ZzzzZzzzzZzzz