Re: PG 12 draft release notes

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PG 12 draft release notes
Date: 2019-05-12 14:49:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Bruce,

On 5/11/19 4:33 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have posted a draft copy of the PG 12 release notes here:
>
> http://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-12.html
>
> They are committed to git. It includes links to the main docs, where
> appropriate. Our official developer docs will rebuild in a few hours.

Thank you for working on this, I know it's a gargantuan task.

I have a small modification for a section entitled "Source Code" which
is a repeat of the previous section. Based on the bullet points in that
part, I thought "Documentation" might be a more appropriate name; please
see attached.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment Content-Type Size