Re: BUG #2579: initcap should not capitalize letter

From: Dan Franklin <dfranklin(at)fen(dot)com>
To: tomas(at)tuxteam(dot)de
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2579: initcap should not capitalize letter
Date: 2006-08-17 19:34:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Good point. It is probably not possible to get
it perfect. But I think that possessives and
contractions occur more often in a typical body
of text than Irish names. So it would be right
more often, even if it is still wrong some of the time.

Dan Franklin

At 03:08 PM 8/17/2006, tomas(at)tuxteam(dot)de wrote:

Dan Franklin
Family Education Network
Pearson Education
617-671-3799