BUG #2581: Statistics buffer is full

From: "David Azevedo" <davixz(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2581: Statistics buffer is full
Date: 2006-08-17 21:21:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2581
Logged by: David Azevedo
Email address: davixz(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.4
Operating system: windows 2003 server
Details:

Guys my problem is that my postgre crashes like 5 times in a day. In the log
i see these messages ( statistics buffer is full ), may be it the problem? i
read about and found people with this report on 7.xx versions and called it
a bug solved. but i got this in 8.1.4 .i thought once that unclosed
connections may be the problem and set the connection log, but all the
connections seems to be opening and closing. Thank you in advance and for
this fantastic job on this database.