patch extracting

From: "Erik Rijkers" <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: patch extracting
Date: 2015-02-01 08:10:37
Lists: pgsql-www

I find myself once again trying to find and extract links to the latest patch, from https://commitfest.postgresql.org/ (or
anywhere on postgresql.org; the mail archive being another possibility). The goal, of course, is to automatically download
& compile the lot.

I suppose I can figure it out but before I go any further: wouldn't it be possible to build some support for that goal in
the commitfest application (or saomewhere else)? Could it be done by pulling the latest link for each patch for each fest
to some central place/list/ page? It could be more stable then my local hacking.

(Almost equally satisfying would be to receive a program from anyone who has already done the work of extracting links from
those pages or the mail archive)

thanks,

Erik Rijkers