jdbc batch insert

From: "Sriram Dandapani" <sdandapani(at)counterpane(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: jdbc batch insert
Date: 2006-09-29 16:43:09
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi

I have a problem where the batch inserts behave as if the transactions
were done on a single row by single row basis. When I check the return
value of the batch update

int[] updateStatus = preparedStatement.executeBatch();

I get as many array entries as the number of rows inserted.

I use postgres 8.1.2 with the 8.1.404 driver.