Re: Advocacy wiki

From: Jim Nasby <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Advocacy wiki
Date: 2007-07-26 01:12:50
Lists: pgsql-www

On Jul 25, 2007, at 1:10 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Actually, at the time we were discussing either temporary or "just for
> -advocacy internals". Maybe that's what's being referred to at this
> time,
> in which case I'm fine with it. But I read this as information
> that's for
> end-users as well, and we specifically said we don't want that on
> the wiki.
> (It was for some reason discussed on -advocacy instead of -www :P)

My intention was indeed that general community members could make use
of this. I want to make it easier for other people to advocate
PostgreSQL, and part of that is providing a place where they can
upload presentations, photos, etc. This is something that should be
collaborative in nature, so I don't think techdocs is a good place
for it.
--
Jim Nasby jim(at)nasby(dot)net