Re: missing indexes in indexlist with partitioned tables

From: Arne Roland <A(dot)Roland(at)index(dot)de>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: missing indexes in indexlist with partitioned tables
Date: 2022-01-19 21:50:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I came up with a slightly more intuitive way to force the different outcome for the fractional test, that does hardly change anything.

I'm not sure, whether the differentiation between fract_x and fract_t is worth it, since there shouldn't be any difference, but as mentioned before I added it for potential future clarity.

Thanks for your feedback again!

Regards

Arne