I have a question about Database management

From: nineday <nine9day(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I have a question about Database management
Date: 2006-10-31 11:05:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have a trouble.
My DBMS is PostgreSQL which is accessory to Red hat 9.0.
At the initial stages, it was very quick when select ,but operated for
several months , it become to very slow ,especially in a pivotal table.
So,I exported data ,and recreate tables , finally import data, it get right
.

I do not know why. and what is the solution to my trouble
Thank you very much ~~