reading an oidvector field error

From: Takeichi Kanzaki Cabrera <tkanzakic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: reading an oidvector field error
Date: 2006-01-12 14:29:44
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi:
I need to read from the database a oidvector field, I'm using this
code snipped to do this:

Array argsList = rsFunc.getArray("field");
ResultSet rsArgs = argsList.getResultSet();
while (rsArgs.next()) {
String s = rsArgs.getInt(2); //get an error here.
PgDataType type = this.getDataType(s);
args.add(type);
}
rsFunc: is the ResultSet to read the data.
argsList: is and java.sql.Array.

but I get an error of execution time on the line signed, I'm check the
driver source code and I find that this kind of vector is not
supported and I can't change the data type of the field.
Could some one help me to solve this.

--
My regards,
Takeichi Kanzaki Cabrera