FREE Adv....

From: emailcd44(at)mail(dot)com
To: Calvin(at)aol(dot)com
Subject: FREE Adv....
Date: 2000-04-27 05:16:24
Lists: pgsql-ports

Attention All Webmasters, and Product Promoters!!!

There is a new industry leader in Internet advertising,
and web promotions. We can solve all of your problems.
Let our skilled staff Upgrade, Design, host, and promote
your new or existing web site. We will give you the
cutting edge in today's advertising campaigns. We offer
unlimited space, pages, and a flameproof lightning quick
server. We challenge you to try our test package and see
just how lucrative our work can be for your business.

Please click on one of the links below to visit our site!!!
http://216.234.161.92/~jeffoz22/
OR
http://216.200.247.224/jeffoz221