FOSDEM 2013 - workshops

From: Ronan Dunklau <rdunklau(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FOSDEM 2013 - workshops
Date: 2012-11-15 12:37:49
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello.

I just noticed the "call for papers" for FOSDEM 2013, and wondered whether
it was possible to propose "workshops". By workshop, I'm thinking about
gathering a few people (< 20, most likely ~10) to explore a topic hands on,
for an hour or two.

I'm willing to host a small workshop about foreign data wrappers. The goal
would be to build a small in-db application (collection of foreign tables and
function) to give a glimpse of what is possible with this feature.

Do you think anyone would be interested in attending such a workshop ? Or in
hosting one ?

Regards,

--
Ronan Dunklau