Re: BUG #5994: Can't excute DBI->connect to oracle by client site

From: 李紅兵 <lihongbing(at)intasect(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: "Craig Ringer" <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "John R Pierce" <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5994: Can't excute DBI->connect to oracle by client site
Date: 2011-05-11 11:11:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I found this problem two weeks ago in a project,and then go to other team.Environment and machine has been changed after.
so I cannot test now.Colleague told me this problem has been resolved by other pepole.

I read the config of selinux.It changed as you said.
SELINUX=enforcing
changed to
SELINUX=disabled

Have no test,but I think this is the reason why I cannot execute DBI-connect in my program.

Thank you very mach.

regards,
Li Hongbing