Question about Postgres and open source training

From: Sam Talebbeik <sam777t(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about Postgres and open source training
Date: 2010-04-07 08:13:08
Lists: sfpug

A few of us at my work will need training in the near future on a stack of open source technologies such as Postgresql, JBOSS and Tomcat. Is there any one stop shop training organization in the Bay Area that offers some or all of these training classes?

I have googled and found only one place in SFO that offers Java, JBOSS and Tomcat training only. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sam