Re: cvs head? initdb?

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)libertyrms(dot)info>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cvs head? initdb?
Date: 2003-11-13 21:41:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

elein(at)varlena(dot)com (elein) writes:
> What is the status of CVS head? Isn't it in sync with 7.4.RC2? I
> just upgraded from CVS and rebuilt clean and initdb now gives this
> lovely informative initdb failed message.

No, I believe that they have started applying 7.5 patches, notably
including reimplementing initdb in C.

Jan checked in the ARC changes last night, and he and Tom ran into
some problems, leading to that being pulled back out, while he
revisits the code.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'libertyrms.info';
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>