Re: Ohio Linuxfest Booth / Swag?

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ohio Linuxfest Booth / Swag?
Date: 2007-08-20 22:47:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com (Josh Berkus) writes:
>> I've volunteered to man a booth for a period of time, but I haven't
>> done anything as far as organizing. I know that booth space will
>> need to be reserved -- has anyone done this? Should I step up and
>> do the legwork?
>
> Yes, and ASAP. It may already be too late. And I'd like to ship stuff
> this week if I'm shipping at all.
>
> I do have another volunteer for you for the booth: Phillip Jaenke ("ket" on
> #postgresql).

Similar perspective: Whatever you can send me would be useful too.
(You can ship to me at Afilias Toronto's office...)

There's some chance that there may not be an explicit PostgreSQL
booth, but even if there isn't, I know I'll have a decent place to
deploy swag via LUG resources :-).
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'linuxfinances.info';
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/unix.html