linuxgazette article submission

From: Ron Peterson <ron(dot)peterson(at)yellowbank(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: linuxgazette article submission
Date: 2007-08-21 19:15:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I have just submitted the attached article and code to Linux Gazette
(http://linuxgazette.net/) as a follow up to an article published a
couple of months ago (http://linuxgazette.net/139/peterson.html).

There's still a little time for me to submit revisions. If anyone cares
to review what I wrote and send me comments, I would appreciate it. I'm
especially interested in feedback that helps me avoid being terribly
embarrassed by garish oversights or mistakes... ;)

Best.

--
Ron Peterson
https://www.yellowbank.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size
example.tar.bz2 application/octet-stream 2.1 KB