Re: What do you want me to do?

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)libertyrms(dot)info>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What do you want me to do?
Date: 2003-11-07 19:46:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us (Bruce Momjian) writes:
> The worst was my upstairs hallway that had no light fixtures, so late at
> night if no other lights were on in the house, you had to walk down the
> hallway with your hands out in front of you so you didn't bump into
> anything. We had a nightlight in the hallway, but that didn't help
> much.

Here's the solution:
<http://www.nightvis.com/site/hm/pvs5/default.asp>

Excalibur's Dual Tube Goggle Systems are precision-manufactured
night vision devices which provide near-daylight operational
capabilities at night. A built-in Infrared Light Emitting Diode (IR
LED) provides on-call covert illumination for close-up work in
totally dark areas. In addition, the dual tube configuration
improves reliability and aids in the physical coordination of tasks,
such as traversing uneven terrain, or performing complicated tasks
by hand.
--
output = reverse("ofni.smrytrebil" "@" "enworbbc")
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>