Re: commitfest html - wrong closing tag

From: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: commitfest html - wrong closing tag
Date: 2016-01-03 10:25:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2016-01-03 10:06, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl> wrote:
>> an erroneous '</p>'. It should be '</td>'.

> Is there a particular thing you're trying to parse the data out for? As
> in
> is there some data that we should already be providing in a structured
> format instead of requiring parsing it out?

I'm just trying to set up a way to compile and test all outstanding
patches.

It might perhaps be handy to have that patches table's columns somewhere
(in tab-separated, perhaps?).

Of course most of the work is downstream of that download, anyway.
Compile & check (also rather simple) but especially to have some

thanks,

Erik Rijkers