Re: Synch Rep for CommitFest 2009-07

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Synch Rep for CommitFest 2009-07
Date: 2009-07-15 11:15:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Fujii Masao<masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> If the above is OK, should I update the patch ASAP? or
> suspend that update until many other comments arrive?
> I'm concerned that frequent small updating interferes with
> a review.

I decided (perhaps foolishly), to assign reviewers for the two smaller
patches that you extracted from this first, and to hold off on
assigning a reviewer for the main patch until those reviews were
completed:

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/3f0b79eb0907022341m1d36a841x19c3e2a5a6906b5b@mail.gmail.com
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/3f0b79eb0907030037g515f3337o9092279c62348dc@mail.gmail.com

So I think you should update ASAP in this case. As soon as we get
some reviewers freed up from the initial reviewing round, I will
assign one or more reviewers to the main Sync Rep patch.

...Robert