GCoS2019--pgBackRest port to Windows (2019)

From: Youssef Khedher <youssefkhedher(dot)contact(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GCoS2019--pgBackRest port to Windows (2019)
Date: 2019-04-01 16:16:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,
I’m Youssef Khedher, 19 years old student from Tunisia.
I’m a computer science student in Tunisia, and also an online student for Harvard CS50 Program.
I’m interested in the ” pgBackRest port to Windows (2019)”.
I have a good knowledge in C and in IT in general, I believe that nothing is impossible and that I can handle and understand this project
even if I have to stay 24h/24h. I love challenges and I’m someone who never stops not matter what is the obstacle is.
Working in an open source project with a well-known organization like PostgreSQL is a pleasure and a dream for every young
student. That’s why I’m fully motivated to the challenge with you.
To be frank with you, I’m not an expert in C,  but I’m kind of people who never give up until the problem is solved on my own.
In order to achieve the project goal, all I need from you MR. Stephen Frost or MR. David Steele is some help to understand perfectly the task and to help me enter to world of software development.
I’m feeling comfortable to express what’s in my head honestly because PostgreSQL said that their mentors are wonderfully kind and friendly people who want you to learn and succeed!
Thanks for your time.
Looking forward to your response!

Sincerely,
 " YOUSSEF  KHEDHER "
Computer-Science Student.
Phone:(+216) 25 460 276
Address : 28 Rue Amir Abedlkader, Jemmal 5020, Monastir, Tunisia.