Editor privileges please!

From: Mahsa <mahsa(at)chequer(dot)io>
To: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Editor privileges please!
Date: 2019-01-21 02:01:40
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello! I just created a new community account, so I know there is a cooling-off period.. but I was just hoping to add a suggestion for Free Software on the PostgreSQL GUI Tools page. Is there any way I can get editing privileges once the cooling-off period is finished? ^^

Thanks so much for your time!
-Mahsa

Username: mahsa.chequer.io