Re: Editor privileges please!

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Mahsa <mahsa(at)chequer(dot)io>, "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Editor privileges please!
Date: 2019-01-21 15:55:48
Lists: pgsql-www

On 1/20/19 9:01 PM, Mahsa wrote:
> Hello! I just created a new community account, so I know there is a
> cooling-off period.. but I was just hoping to add a suggestion for Free
> Software on the PostgreSQL GUI Tools page. Is there any way I can get
> editing privileges once the cooling-off period is finished? ^^

> Username: mahsa.chequer.io

Unfortunately the wiki software has trouble with special characters in
usernames. In particular, I don't think this username will work with the
wiki at all, at least so far as giving you editing rights.

Since your account is brand new, I suggest you create a new one, e.g.
mahsachequerio or something similar. I can expedite the cooling-off
period once you have done that. Next you will need to login to the wiki
with the new credentials once, after which I can finally give you editor
privs. Convoluted process but there it is :-)

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com